With nine energy-efficient internal chambers, Residence² pushes the boundaries of thermal performance even further with U-values as low as 0.8W/m2K.
An elegantly flush sash exterior gives Residence² its bold and modern appearance. All glass sight-lines are perfectly equal providing symmetry, complementing the internal stylish square detail.
Residence² achieves one of the highest classifications on the British Standard weather test. It has also passed all security tests, the glazing bead is always on the inside which contributes to a higher security performance.
Residence² is the architectural highlight of the collection. With a cutting edge internal shape and superb performance, it is unconventional and unique.
With a certified window energy rating of A++, it accommodates the most thermally and acoustically efficient triple and double glazing. Attaining U-Values of 0.79 w/m²k with triple glazing (Passivhaus standard) and 1.2 with double glazing.
- 100mm frame depth
- 9 chambers
- Always square internally
- Flush externally
- 28mm double-glazed and 44mm triple glazing options
- WER A++
- U-Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- PAS24 and Part Q building regulations approved
- BS EN 6375 – 1 weather tested: Exposure Category of 1600; Class 3 Air Permeability Rating (600pa); a Class 9A (600pa) Water Tightness Rating; Class C4 (1600pa), wind resistance
- Choice of 10 standard colours
Available in a wide choice of finishes and any RAL colour as a special order.
Available as special orders only.