10 Year Guarantee
Classic Double Glazing uPVC Windows
Our range of uPVC windows not only transform the look of your home, but also the feel. All our windows are multi-chambered and re-enforced to provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
Our uPVC windows are beaded internally for extra security and feature key locking handles as standard. Our double-glazed units all feature an advanced energy rated heat insulation system, which helps to reduce heating bills. All of this means that your home is secure and warm all year round.
Classic Double Glazing
Tailor-made for you
All of our uPVC windows feature a vast range of colours and woodgrain to suit any home. From traditional white top to ultra-modern we have a colour option to suit all.
Advanced double or triple glazing and high performing security locking systems ensure that not only is your home secure, but it’ll be warm and insulated all year round. Our advanced multi-chambered windows also offer excellent acoustic insulation from outside disturbances and come in a range of aesthetic styles.
Whether you are replacing worn timber windows or tired looking uPVC ones, you can now choose from a wide range of colours and finishes to suit your home.
Request a brochure or contact us to discuss your exact requirements today.Get a Quote
Key Features of Classic Double Glazing
- Five chambered highly energy efficient 70mm system, offering U-Values as low as 1.2W/m2K
- Chamfered and ovolo options
- Double or triple-glazed options
- 44 different colours and finishes
- Low line gaskets and weatherseals provide lasting performance and slimmer sightlines
- The full depth, central eurogroove helps make the windows and doors more secure
- Steel reinforcement is used where needed, to add additional structural strength
- Impressive sound reduction properties to 42 dB
- Extruded using impact resistant lead-free uPVC Greenline compound
- Kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and certified to PAS24 and Part Q compliant