Traditional Sliding Sash
Our sliding sash windows are designed to authentically recreate the look of Victorian & Georgian sash windows. However, they offer the energy efficiency & security of a modern window.
They are built with ULTRA-LIFT™ technology making them smooth and easy to open with an innovative balance mechanism. With rust resistance and low friction properties, they will continue to open and close with ease. Furthermore, they’ll look their best for years to come.
No detail has been overlooked in these beautifully designed windows – you can even opt for a Georgian bar for added traditional charm. Additionally, the Ovolo design on the outer frame, cill, sash and stop complete the traditional look.
- Authentic ovolo detailing on frame, cill and glazing beads
- Optional Georgian bars, sash horns, weather bars additional period authenticity
- Flush gaskets replicate traditional glazing
- 128mm outerframe matches timber sash dimensions
- Windows can be made up to a 1600mm wide and 3000mm high
- Use of large and small sash profiles give equal sightlines
- 150mm and 210mm cill options
- Achieves WER A Rating with standard 24mm sealed units
- Pile seals between sash and outer-frame prevent draughts
- Sliding sashes tilt inwards for easy cleaning
- Trickle or glazed in vents
- Kitemarked to BS EN 12608 and certified to PAS24