Strength & Durability
The high-quality aluminium windows, despite being lightweight, are known for their supreme strength and durability so you can be safe in the knowledge that your windows will continue to look great for many years to come and protect your home from unwanted intruders.
They also offer improved energy efficiency with thermal break technology to keep the cold air out and keep the warm air in for added comfort, not to mention saving you money on your energy bills.
Aluminium windows are lightweight, minimalist and extremely strong. They offer high level security as well as thermal break technology to keep the cold air out and warm air in. Our aluminium windows are perfectly designed to maintain the traditional features of art deco, traditional or character properties. This is due to aluminium being a great replacement for old metal windows and being able to uphold your properties beauty and unique appearanceGet a Quote
The Smart Alitherm 600 Aluminium Window
- Highly flexible 70mm or 56mm aluminium window system
- Advanced polyamide thermal breaking technologies offer U-Values as low as 1.3W/m2K
- Double or triple-glazed options
- Single or dual colour options
- Marine quality polyester powder coast as standard
- Side hung max. width and height 1000mmX1400mm
- Top hung max. width and height 1400mmX1500mm
- 28mm to 38mm glazing options
- Weather tested to: Air, Class 4 (600Pa); water Class E (1200Pa); Wind Class AE (2400Pa)
- PAS24 and Part Q approved