Sleek & Stylish
Designed For Living
Our sliding patio doors are designed for a high aesthetic and excellent performance. They maximise the amount of light into your home and are available in a range of powder-finished colours.
Available in uPVC and aluminium, they are mounted on high-quality stainless-steel tracks to guarantee the maximum possible service life and effortless glide opening.
They’re available with a slim interlock option for minimal sightlines, and come with a 10 year guarantee.
High Security Levels
Some homeowners have had concerns about the security levels of patio doors in the past but ours come with advanced security levels. They achieve the government PAS24/Part Q accreditation required for new builds through a 3*** cylinder lock and an innovative interlocking mechanism, making it amongst the most secure patio doors on the market.
- Attractive slimline profiles for reduced sightlines
- Slim interlock option
- Dual colour and special finishes available
- Marine quality polyester powder coat finish as standard
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- Fully weather tested – air: Class 3 (600Pa); Water: Class 7a (300Pa); Wind: Class AE (2400Pa)
- U-values as low as 1.6 W/m2K
- Max sash width 1200mm and height of 2500mm. Max sash weight 100kg
- Glazing: up to 38mm units
- Colour matched accessories
- British Standard Kitemarked system achieving: KM 530838 PAS 24:2012